MBBS in Russia | Study in Russia | Direct MBBS Admission
Step 1. Application and registration
The application form can be filled up online. Admission will be confirmed only after a screening of the documents/application form of the candidate and by the approval of the official representatives of Doctors-IEA.
- Online application form through our website.
- Mark sheet of secondary school certificate
- Higher school certificate stating the date of birth.
- NEET qualified certificate.
- A recent AIDS test report.
- A valid passport with a minimum duration of 2 years
- The age limit for applicants to higher educational establishments is 17- 25 years. For postgraduate candidates -35 years. For Doctoral Candidates-45 years.
- Your contact information: postal address, phone numbers, and email must be correct in an application form, otherwise admission will cancel the same time.
Documents which student have to bring on his/her arrival in Russia:
In order to enter the territory of the Russian Federation and to be admitted to the university, a student should have the following documents:
- Passport (valid for not less than 2 years);
- Student entry visa;
- Immigration Card (supplied during the flight or at the airport; it must be completed by the student and stamped by customs in the airport right after arrival in Russia)
- Negative AIDS test result
- 12 passport size (3.5-4.5 cm) black and white photographs in matt finish.