Kazan state medical university, Russia
Kazan State Medical University
Kazan State Medical University is a multi-functional and multi-leveled state institution of higher learning in medicine. It meets both personal and social needs in acquiring education in medicine, in developing bio-medical and clinical sciences, as well as broadening scientific knowledge of medical sciences. It functions on the basis of self-governance and belongs to the system of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the Ministry of Health of Russia. Kazan State Medical University is recognized by WHO, MCI and another Medical councils of several countries. According to the Academic Ranking of World Universities-European Standard ARES-2014, published by European Scientific-Industrial Chamber, KSMU got the third place among the top Medical Universities in Russia. Studying MBBS in Russia, KSMU Kazan is the first choice for Indian Students nowadays.
• Faculty of General Medicine
• Faculty of Pediatrics
• Faculty of Dentistry
• Faculty of Pharmacy
• Faculty of Preventive Medicine
• Faculty of Nursing
Kazan city at a glance!
Kazan is the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan, one of the largest and most beautiful cities of Russia, which is on the list of UNESCO World Heritage cities. The old Kazan is the center of the city. There are beautiful buildings raised in different architectural styles. Mansions in the style of modernism coexist with the Baroque monuments. You can feel the aura of antiquity spell from ancient white walls of the Kazan Kremlin where from a superb view on the river opens. Imagination is boggled by the red bell tower of Bogoyavlenskaya church at the pedestrian Bauman street beloved by tourists.
- Kazan is also honored as the third capital of Russia.
- It is a famous sports center in Russia. The city hosted 2013 Universiade and much national hockey, boxing, and swimming championships.
- It is also one of the hosting cities of 2018 FIFA world cup.
- The city experiences Humid Continental Climate.
- Summers have an average temperature of 20 degrees and winters have an average temperature of -10 degrees.