MBBS in Russia from Top Medical Universities
Russia is a country and it is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country in the world by land area, also known as Russia Federation. Moscow is the capital of Russia and the Russian Federation and Moscow is the largest city in the world. Russia has a good reputation in the field of Medical Education. Russia has been the popular destination for International students for pursuing Medicine from USSR time. Russian Medical Universities are recognized globally.
Top Universities for Study MBBS in Russia!
- Rostov State Medical University, city-Rostov, Russia
- Kazan State Medical University, city-Kazan, Russia
- Kazan Federal University, city-Kazan, Russia
- I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, city-Moscow, Russia
- Kursk State Medical University, city-Kursk, Russia
- Orenburg State Medical University, city-Orenburg, Russia
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, city-Moscow, Russia
- Stavropol State Medical University, city- Stavropol, Russia
- Volgograd State Medical University, city-Volgograd, Russia
- Crimea Federal University, city-Crimea, Russia
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy, city-Izhevsk, Russia
- Yaroslavl State Medical University, city-Yaroslavl, Russia
- Higher & secondary school certificate
- Medical fitness certificate, Hiv test report
- 2 passport size photos
- NEET eligibility
Admission is open for this academic year interesting students may apply now!